Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sister Missionary

Its been far to long since I have actually posted on this blog. I went and deleted several of my posts, and decided to keep a few, but really, the reason I am posting this is because my sweet sister in law created the most adorable blog for you to follow for the next couple years (18 months specifically).

On sunday I submitted my mission papers and now I am just waiting to get my call. It could come as early as next wednesday. I am thoroughly excited and thrilled to allow you to share with me in my journey as a missionary.

Please go to http://sistercrysiwilson.blogspot.com

send in your guesses for a treat, and enjoy reading up on where I am going, when I am leaving, and how everything goes for me!!! thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment