Saturday, June 27, 2009

EFY June 15-19, 2009

I have been so caught up in efy, that I have failed to update my posts for a couple weeks!!! EFY is amazing, and I am so excited to be able to be a part of something like this.
This is a picture of me and my co counselors!!! I loved spending the week with these guys! They are amazing!!!
Caitlin and Thatcher are the "helpers" for the catering service! I love them! I dont know what their official title is, but they set up tables, they fill the drinks, they help take it down, so they are always busy preparing for the next meal. Oh they also butter bread!!! Lets not forget that!!!
Brandi, Shauntae, and Me, during Variety Show. We were the "crowd control" we were more outta control than the kids!!! :)
Dianna and Me. She likes to talk in a mexican accent, and I have been taking lessons from her, I am not any good at all with accents, I really truly cannot speak a foreign language for a reason!! There is one word I can say...YES...pronounced in a spanish accent "Ches"
Cameron and Me, he was on crowd control as well so I figured I would include him in the picture, but he just wanted to be serious!!! He was my all time favorite!!! Cracks me up!!!
My Beautiful girls after the dance on tuesday!!!! I love these 7 chickas!!!

Shauntae broke her finger playing football, it made for some HILARIOUS laughs later, but OUCH!!!!
Sister Shupe (the session director) telling us how she was struck by lightning on her mission!!!
Jon and Me making faces!!! He dances, really well, and can spin me around like no other!!! It was ALOT of fun!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment