Sunday, June 14, 2009

EFY!!! June 8th-12th, 2009!!!

My first week as a counselor at EFY!!!
All I can say is that it was AMAZING!!!
These pictures are only PART of the things I experienced!!!
ENJOY!!
Brooke and Lindsey being missionaries at BaskinRobbins!!!

My girls gathered around the flag pole!!! I love these ladies!!


My "sweet water" Boys!


Me and Nanette "clumping" in the hallway!!! We are random and I love us!!



Preston and Benji! Two of the most amazing singers I know!! SERIOUSLY!!!

My amazing Co-Counselors!!! Nick, MaKenzie, and Kristie!!




Nanette and me making incredible faces as the rain poured on our heads!!!



Danelby Barlow!! He was my Duet partner! He was a riot!!!




Brooke was watching Elle wax Ryan's eyebrows!!!



Playing games outside...what on earth? Anteater I believe!!!




It was an amazing week! I cant even begin to express how much fun I had this week! I am so physically tired, but so spiritually rejuvenated by this week---I cannot possibly express the way i feel in words!!! If you would like to see more pictures, check up on my facebook! I cannot wait for another week!




No comments:

Post a Comment