Saturday, June 6, 2009

Most Recent Adventures!!!

I went to oakcrest and visited for Friends and Family---I went to my old cabins and it was a blast!!!


My neighbor Drew Hunt had his Eagle Court of Honor, where he awarded my Dad with a mentors pin, it was really neat and I am glad my Dad was there to recieve it!


My Cousin Tanner got Baptized today!!!


I had to take a picture of my name/proof that I spent the summer at Oakcrest!



On the last day of work---the end of the school year, my class had a party for one of our students birthdays. The cake had black frosting, all of us ate some, and we took lots of pictures!!! This is me and my cousin Spencer---he works at the school too!!! Isnt that crazy great??



For the end of the school year we made scrapbooks---I hand wrote all the names and helped decorate, and cut pictures, it was alot of fun and the parents we got to see react to them, loved them!! :)


Matt and Chad were in the Temple Celebration last weekend, and because we couldnt take pictures inside, I took a few outside---here is one of them! I love the temple!!



I also went swimming with my nephew. He got tired...but oh man...he is so fun and I love when he sings songs about the bathtub when we are swimming!!!
Life is an adventure, and for the most part---I love it!!! :)





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some pretty fun stuff happening in your corner! Did you know that I live just across the busy street from Jamie?

    ReplyDelete